Terms and Conditions Of Working With Alive Online
- Any content that we create on your behalf, whether text, video, audio or pictures, is designed with the sole purpose of getting you ranked in Google. It’s evaluation is whether it has been successful in getting you highly ranked in Google. While we do our best to make the video as visually attractive and appealing as possible, we are unable to make changes in the event that you are not happy with how it looks. It is important to keep in mind that the sole purpose is to get you highly ranked in Google.
- If you would rather use your own content, in any of the following media: text articles; videos; audio or pictures; you only have two weeks after we send you the Web 2.0 survey form to send us between 1 and 3 pieces of content for each of these types of media. If we do not receive your own content, we go to our own expense of writing, creating, designing and building text articles, or videos or audio or pictures on your behalf.
- If you do send us any content, you agree that you own the copyright of this material, that you take full responsibility for ensuring that you own it, and you absolve Alive Online and Barnaby De Palma from any liability with regards to ownership.
- After you give us your ONE niche topic to focus on and the 10 keyword phrases to start our market research on – we will refine these keyword phrases down to a list of 5 main keyword phrases usually with 3 to 4 keywords in them that we feel confident about getting you a Google front page result on.
- When you agree to these 5 keyword phrases that have been selected in consultation with you, you understand that we are undertaking to get your business promoted on the front page of Google with these keywords, but we have no control over how long the results will remain in that position, Google is constantly changing it’s formula’s, therefore this is out of our control. By you constantly adding regular content, you will over time ensure a higher position in Google.
- Once we commence work on your Internet project, because there is actual labour involved – we are providing you an actual service – we cannot offer you a money back guarantee because of all the time that goes into producing this result (unless otherwise stated through the terms and conditions of a 3rd party where our product was originally purchased).
- What we do guarantee is that by taking up our Web 2.0 “Google Front Page” package that we will get you a front page ranking and show you screen shots of this. If we cannot achieve this, then we guarantee we will keep working with you until we get you this result and show it to you. You agree that this is not a promise of new sales, or a promise of new leads, but a promise of promoting you to get you a highly ranked position on Google with the keywords that we confirm in consultation with you.
- Any database that you import into our email marketing system, you confirm that each member inside your list has willingly opted into it, this is your own list of contacts. You agree not to SPAM anyone. If you do break these rules, we will have to terminate your email marketing account.
- As one of our valued customers you have an opportunity to come on board with the Traffic Geyser video promotions service. You understand that we are giving you the opportunity to sign up for a free 60 day account to this service, you will receive a special email with a special link for you to go to sign up.
- You agree that we are acting as a consultant on your behalf, where you have instructed us to set up many accounts for you online in many different services. Because of the nature of working with so many different Websites, we will be setting up many accounts for you to fast track your Web 2.0 promotions online. These are done with dozens and dozens of companies that we do not control. You agree that Alive Online and Barnaby De Palma is free from any liability of anything that may occur as a result of you interacting with any of these online services that we were commission to set up on your behalf by you.
- You agree that after the results of this package are produced, where Alive Online or Barnaby De Palma promotes you onto the front page of Google, you will then need to take action yourself to create new material and to use the strategies that we have taught you to keep yourself highly ranked. Alternatively, you can continue to use our Web 2.0 services to promote you online.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: ”Client”, ?You? and ?Your? refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company?s terms and conditions. “The Company”, ?Ourselves?, ?We? and “Us”, refers to our Company. ?Party?, ?Parties?, or ?Us?, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client?s needs in respect of provision of the Company?s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Links to this website
You are welcome to create a link to any page on this website. However, you may not copy any material from this website without prior permission.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party?s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are available worldwide.. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user?s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.