Sarah’s schedule for 2013
Undisturbing Birth: The Science and the Wisdom March 30th. 3:00 – 5:00 pm. University of Queensland, Ipswich Campus. Members of the public are cordially invited to attend Sarah’s lecture to UQ midwifery students. More information and tickets here. Join Sarah as she explores the science and wisdom of the “Ecstatic Hormones of Undisturbed Birth” and their crucial role in birth,breastfeeding and bonding.
Birth, Babies, Breastfeeding and Bonding: Mother Nature’s Superb Design. Tuesday 30th April. 6.30 – 9.30 pm. Griffith University QCA Southbank, Brisbane. More information and tickets here
Undisturbed Birth: The Science and the Wisdom. Public Talk at Redcliffe Hospital.
Friday 10th May. 5:00 – 7:00 pm All Welcome. More information and tickets here
Hormones of Mothering: Power, Peace and Pleasure – Online Webinar – Monday 13th May. 7:00 – 8:00 pm Sarah brings you the next level of scientific research and mothering wisdom, building on the body of knowledge she established in Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering. Get up to date and current with our very own world-leader in maternity care thinking.
Embrace Holistic Services.All Welcome. More information and tickets here
Passage to Motherhood Conference Gold Coast, Australia, May Thursday 16th- Friday 17th. Sarah will be speaking on The Hour After Birth (day 1) and Oxytocin; Liquid Love (Day 2) More details here
From June to September, Sarah will be in Europe and the UK
Talks are tentatively planned for
- Rome. Saturday June 15th, morning talk.more info
- Venice. Wednesday June 19th as part of the Eat Pray Doula training (Here in Italian)
- Milan. Saturday June 22nd morning talk for ANEP (costs 35 Euro to join and then hear Sarah speak for free) here
- Madrid. Tuesday June 25th. Email: Fabiola Cortés-Funes Urquijo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Granada. Monday July 1. Email: Joanna Topham <email@example.com>
And in the UK and Europe
- Normal Birth (Nottingham University) Training for Midwives
- Undisturbing Birth workday July 27th London. Email Patrick Houser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Evening Talk: Friday August 9th. Bristol. Email: Patricia Whitworth <email@example.com>
- Public Talk: Thursday August 22th. Edinburgh. Email: Clare Willocks <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Undisturbing Birth study day Saturday August 24rd. Edinburgh. Email: Emma harrison <email@example.com>
- Undisturbing Birth study day Weds August 28 Wolverhampton Email: Lyndsay Durkin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Talks and Workshops – Netherlands. Exact dates to be announced. September 2nd – 7th.
- Rotterdam- Contact: Chantal Gill’ard <chantal@Sarika.nl>
- Amsterdam – Contact: Jennifer Walker <email@example.com>
- Undisturbing Birth workday Cambridge September 14th. Email: Francoise Freedman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You can email Sarah if you would like her to talk in your area. She will also be in Paris July 18th – 22nd and UK July 25th to September 25th . Email her for more information .